Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blogging!


I am enjoying the joy of blogging once more thanks to friends who keep reintroducing me to my forgotten blog spot. I am not as keen on writing as I am on reading but having a space makes me put down my thoughts - in black and white. Sometimes it helps to clear the head and sometimes it leads to more research and at other times more analysis. Always, it gives me lasting satisfaction to have written something.

Today being the 4th consecutive weekend I have come back to write something makes me feel a little less random towards my blog. I would love to have written exceptional pieces - travelogues, reviews of movies and books or about food & cooking and culture or countries. But for now I am content with writing about myself, my moods and my cooking :)

2 comments:

Shashank said...

"feel a little less random towards my blog"
I can't tell you how much I LOVE that line. :)

Blogger said...

Merci!