Argh! turned into a smile :)
After a series of feel good posts (and probably weekends), this weekend I feel 'argh'.
While still at work on Friday, I was boasting to people how am I going to have a busy yet fun weekend. And it almost started that way when I left from work almost an hour earlier than usual. I happily went shopping for my small lunch-time get together on Sunday. The guests are not many but 2 or 20 it takes the same amount of preparation. Scaling is often not a problem while cooking Indian food.
But almost as soon as I reached the super market, my weekend was hijacked! First I was asked a favour which cut short my shopping. I was not all p***d off by this but only until my friend called at 7 to decide about a programme today. I know I am being finnicky but I need to know what am I going to do at least 1 day in advance so that I can plan other things!!
Now my Friday evening is gone, my Saturday is already booked (for more favours) and I am not meeting my friend cause I have got myself into a lunch which I could have happily postponed :( I am yet to do my laundry, clean my room and God knows what all work of house keeping which I had planned for Friday evening.
So nothing seems to be going the right way this weekend. Now this makes me p***d off. But what makes me more completly pissed off is that people feel that being s single woman I 'look forward' to 'demanding favours'!!
And then I spoke to Papa :) Thanks Papa for explaining it once again - "You are good on the outside, because you are good on the inside & you are good on the inside only when you are happy. So whenever you are sad, ask yourself - what am I being sad for - is it/he/she worth upsetting me? And you will end up smiling pretty quickly :)"
No comments:
Post a Comment