Saturday, November 08, 2008

I am not sure what will I write as I come back to this blog after a year and 3 months but I want to commemorate the date and hence the blog.

Its been a long journey since from states within India to outside the continent, and the journey deserves to be well written about.
Someday soon, may be as I celebrate my 1st white Christmas :)

Thanks to those who have always been there - for never making me feel far from them.
WE are good! and always stay connected :):):) May be we have a stronger signal coverage than all the mobile networks put together.

Cheers to us and cheers to life for being larger than imagination :)

2 comments:

Shashank said...

cheers! by the way, when you say you rediscovered blogger, i suspect you mean that you remembered the password? :P

Blogger said...

Actually, I did what you had told me - logged in with gmail. It was simple. Thanks :)