Sunday, November 30, 2008

10 Things I need to do - ASAP!

1. Time management
2. Think less
3. Do more
4. Concentrate
5. Be good
6. Talk less
7. Enjoy cooking
8. Start eating eggs
9. Make a schedule
10. Start STUDYING

and to do this without whining...


6 comments:

pourush said...

10 things 'I' need to do!

10. Stop starting from the bottom
9. Cleaning my room
8. Teach my dog not to pull my towel when i come out after a bath!
7. Finish a book..poor shashi tharoorz waited enough!
6. Indulge n be involved
5. Be neat
4. Stop watching late night re-runs of Man utd matches
3. Pen a peace treaty wth the rampant mosquitoes
2. Develop some ego
1. Stop pushing my luck

fun..

Blogger said...

Thats a much more interesting list than mine All the best with it:) One thing - I get to watch the Man Utd matches live - I am working part time at the stadium :P

pourush said...

yea, i read tht post, right after i finished watching the carling cup match late last nite..no points fr guessing how envious i became!..
hope u like football, coz ur working in the mecca of the game!..

oh, how abt nxt time u give me some inside info on the team composition..a few bucks made at the gambling counter wont hurt either of us!..

Blogger said...

:) I was there yesterday - it was 3:1 I guess? Well I havent followed a lot of football but by the end of the season I guess I might become an amateur fan!

Betting is legal here..We should work out a deal ;)

pourush said...

u probably left by the 70th minute!..twas 5-3 gal..4 goals by carlos tevez!..

Blogger said...

alright..you see I am not interested in Football..as of now !!