Sunday, December 14, 2008

Suffering from "Online streaming"

Welcome to Sajjanpur
A Wednesday
Rock on
Golmal returns
Dostana
Kungfu panda
Sorry Bhai
Oye Lucky
Dasvidaniya
Jane tu ya jane na

There must have been more..I am losing count..I have watched more movies in 2 months at Manchester than all my adult life put together :) Cheers to Indian film industry for churning out more movies (most crappy) out every Friday !!

2 comments:

pourush said...

werent all of em, save golmaal, worth watching?..i mean tht list of urs is like the top ten movies of the last 3 months, wth a couple of em having a strong potential to be outright cult favs!..

Blogger said...

May be they go on to be historic..Actually its just that I had been so ignorant of the film industry that I am shocked to realise their entertainment value even to a non-movie person like me.
The list shows variety; something I have always blamed Bollywood for lacking in...