Last couple of weeks have been full of discontent. I can't put a finger on which thing/action/person I am not satisfied with but I just feel unsatisfied. I have this sense of 'stuff' missing but I don't know exactly what.
This is not a good place to be in. It makes me irritable and unfriendly - which I am not!
I know I want to get out of this mode, but it is such vicious cycle. Things which wouldn't otherwise upset me cause me to get depressed or because I am depressed things just upset me. I am not even sure which way around it is anymore. I just feel too constrained, too helpless with everything. There are things I want to do but I cant, there are people I want to be with but I cant and there are things that I don't want to do but have to. The list is just endless.
But then, isn't each one of us facing similar situations every single day? Who would toil for hours for the peanuts we get in return & still we do. Who would not want to have fun with family but we still live apart. Then why can't I handle it? There isn't a lot of difference in my circumstances and I have been through similar phases in past then why do I feel so anxious this time? I don't have a clue!!! Perhaps this what is making it worse :(
No comments:
Post a Comment