Monday, August 15, 2011


If it was a holiday!

Perhaps I woudn't have slept all night with excitement. It's not a holiday though, and I still have not slept, but now I have a guilt. For not finishing what I was meant to and not sleeping which means I will be sleepy at work :(

Perhaps I would have got ready & dressed pretty.
Perhaps I would have even cooked a treat!

But it is not a holiday and I am awake since 4 with office docs open on the laptop, to be ignored in favour of random videos and a blog!

Happy Independence Day :)

2 comments:

Shashank said...

Ma'am, next time you catch Sakshi castigating herself for wandering away when there was work to be done, kindly remind her that she is super-efficient and will make up for it, yet again.
Found this 'self-help' line somewhere that I think I should apply in my life - 'However you are feeling, get up, dress up, and show up.'

Blogger said...

How can you 'randomly' find something so apt? :)
I am trying!