Sunday, May 03, 2009

How-do-you-feel-when-you-dont-know-what-you-are-feeling!



Yeah Ok I know that's a very stange heading. But I am really lost. I don't know where or why. I have loads of research/reading to be done. I have books spread in front of me and several word docs open on my laptop. Still I find myself cruising through blogs..random videos on YouTube and some sites on handmade jewellery. Isn't that weird? I even watched a movie - 'A very long engagement' - First World War :O I never never watch war movies. I find them so dull and depressing, but today I just want to be busy with anything that stops me from going back to my dissertation.

I have been trying all day but can't get hold of my train of thoughts. They seem to be on a wild run today. Something is amiss, I just cant put my finger at it. May be it's the fact that I haven't spoken to my folks today or may be its just a novice writer looking for excuses to escape from work.

I want to have a lavish meal, a walk in the sun and a new dress. I want them now.

2 comments:

Shashank said...

Something is amiss- you must hae forgotten to reproach yourself abt the lack of dicipline reg studies prior to writing this blog..hope you felt better immediately afterwards! :P:P

Blogger said...

:))
I must have done that..just cant recollect!