Friday, September 06, 2013

Everything happens for better

This is what I take away from last week.

Life can take unexpected twists and turns, throw things at you which you wouldn't dream of. After all, we are mere players in a puzzle He has already laid out. We tend to get too focused on our little piece and forget to look at the bigger picture. Ignore the fact that there is a Controller sitting high and mighty - joining us up to make that picture.

Last week I experienced some of the most tormenting hours of my life. It was a rude awakening to the frailty of us beings. But as I said - He is watching over & let us through unhurt. 

The implications are far reaching but nothing which can't be overcome. Everything seems to have been put in perspective. I will be honest, I can't help feeling a pang about the consequences, but then I quite well understand the point of view. Hence, the learning - this shall be all for good! Good will come out of this and more as our Puppeteer is far more imaginative than we can ever be.

Just as this week comes to close - I have got another reason to tell myself to believe - everything happens for better. That after all life can only be planned to a degree, we didn't create it, and we can barely control it. Sometimes the Controller may make us take longer routes, but it shall all be for good. Amen.

No comments: