It must be running faster than ever. The clock. I can't believe this is April already.
Past few weeks have just whizzed by. And I am grateful that they did. I can imagine how dreadful it is when time drags.
Quite a few things happened over last month which deserve to be properly documented. But as days pass, each one loses its context and my enthusiasm to write about them. I am always worried about what is next. I think, S thinks, I don't enjoy the 'now' as much because I am already buzzing with the 'next'.
I guess I need to start reading more - more spiritual literature, the kind father always recommends. It will calm me down, I hope.
So getting back to the chronological devices, in the month of March, weekdays were busy at work, and weekends busy with so much more. Birthdays, festivals, house move and travel :)
I am a 'house' wife now! Moved out of my bachelorette pad after 3.5 years finally!!! Still getting used to having it all to myself :) (& of course the huge amount of work which comes with it to keep it all sparkly :()
We travelled - to Paris and Rome. It was an indulgent trip - had a fantastic time :) Makes me want to go - again and again - to discover the rest of the world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment