It is not as if I am "Oh where did all these months go". I have been acutely aware of my lack of writing. On every event which would have normally got a post, I thought about this space.
I know so many things happened over last few months that it has gone beyond a consolidation post. But still I will try, because along with everything else - this blog has helped me keep a record - of life, as I have lived it for past 6+ years!
November 2012 -
S's birthday - our one of the least enjoyable trips to Canterbury (I can laugh about it now, but believe me on that day - it was awful!) It was raining all the time, the streets were packed full of people and all the decent attractions were paid (quite highly) for :(
We took the first bus back we could. You can have an idea of the trip when I say lunch at a high street chain was the highlight of the day :D
Trip to India - In one word - it was all about Family :) 5 days at S's place - fantastic. Loved it (most of it ;))
My rushed trip to welcome N - adventurous!! Cannot thank enough S & parents for letting me do it. It will be one of the most memorable moments in my life. But days at home are never enough. Other highlights - attended a friend's engagement, spent some good time with my little brother and had parantha's for breakfast :)
Missed S terribly for the rest of my time. I think we both agree - no more solo trips :)
Trip to Reigate - Chronologically it happened before the trip to India but it took effect on a later date. I was very anxious about going on this one - I think more than most students are about bunking classes these days :D But it was a fruitful trip, though still waiting for the fruits to arrive in post :D
December 2012 - Our first anniversary! Yippee :) One year - gone by, just like that. This gives me a feeling of panic more often than glee. Yes, everything was good enough that the year just went by, but that's a year gone!!! Are we moving in the direction we want to? Are we doing things that we were meant to do in this first year of wedding? Perhaps not. Time to sit up and take stock. I think S's alarm bells are ringing too. We shall have a more happening, a more 'us' year this year! I hope and pray and wish and I will do. Celebrations were superb. One of the best weekends yet. Full on enjoyment - short yes, sweet - very :) :) :)
And then I fall ill :( for all of the 10 days S was here :( No outing, no movies, no fun. Stay at home and have medicines. Poor thing had to cook, shop and nurse me :( THANK YOU!
New Year 2013 - Some resolutions, some will, some motivations, let us make this a cracking year!
No comments:
Post a Comment