Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday

My usual Sunday is made up of having formal conversation with Mum & Dad, lazy breakfast, a stroll to the high street and some cooking in the evening.

Today I did most of this but still the day felt so useless, so boring. I ended up spending hours watching tele and laying in the bed for most of the day. I absolutely dislike the feeling of wasted time. It makes me so pathetic. This plus the stress of going back to work tomorrow (it is almost a battleground these days!) made me pick up a fight with S. Good sense prevailed though and after a sudden/quick nap; without thinking , I went to the kitchen. Once again, cooking healed :) I made run of the mill weekly dinner - nothing special, yet it lent a sense of productivity to my otherwise wasted day. A strongly brewed tea made my head a little clear and less irritable.
Thankfully S doesn't sulk over my tantrums :D We were back to normal!

Then a very good thing happened - I found the way to recover my credit card's lost pin :) It instantly lifted the dullness from my mind :)

Ah! The joys of -
1. Suddenly finding something long misplaced
2. The prospect of shopping with extra card holder's discounts
3. The temptation of earning loyalty points

:) :) :) Is it only women?

2 comments:

Shashank said...

And I was going to call you yesterday but then figured I'd just email later instead of interrupting the weekend!
#1 is an absolute joy.

Blogger said...

Interrupting? Not applicable :)