Saturday, January 01, 2011

A New Year



A new year, a change of a number - cause for celebration? Well may be. If this means end to a rather traumatic indecisive and emotionally unbalanced year. Then yes, starting a new year does call for some notice.

Apart from the fact that it means end of holidays and going back to old routine it has not really brought any good cheer.

But lets flow in the spirit a bit - I did take a new year resolution - to be lesser of a lazy bum!! I am going to get up, when I first think of getting up rather than lying in for hours. I am going to try to cook normal food more regularly and I am going to try and be good at work.

I rarely think about my own future, as I am so scared of the unknown. But for the year 2011 - Please God. Bless me!

No comments: