Re-discover.
Bending the rules of written English: I would like to start with a conclusion. I like to hang out / chit-chat / be around people older than me. I know that is the last thing I need to add to my already “nerd” profile. But fact remains fact. Time and again I have seen myself detached from gatherings, staring at them from the outside. I feel forced to smile at stupid jokes and make phoney conversations about the latest fads (if I am able to come up with any !!). I wonder if I am too old already or I am too laid back. May be I need to do a bit of catching up with times and update my configuration :D But I am rather happy with my PIII and 40 GB hard disk. (The system on which I type this post is Pentium Core 2 Duo with 160 GB hard disk and 2 GB RAM, this might give you an idea to the era I belong.)So this retrospective conclusion comes from a recent weekend trip to Birmingham. I stayed with an elderly doctor couple both in their sixties and had a time of my life. We had marvellous food (I value home made Chole and chapattis as priceless ;) ) fantastic after dinner gossips and a great time at the Cadbury’s World. As I could not write as I was experiencing the delight I would like to capture it in some broken phrases.
Pleasure. Respect. Struggle.
Opulence. Care. Dignity.
Pride. Faith. Goodwill.
Amazing. Independence. Rich.
Humour. Warmth. Gardening.
Taste. Class. Love.
Mercedes. Motivation. Comfort.
Prestige. Problems. Gossip.
Plush. Interest. Discipline.
Rational. Emotional. Encouraging.
Achievement. Strength. Maturity.
2 comments:
smbdy just threw a thesaurus at u is it??..
the words say a lot..u start wth pleasure and end up being mature, ofcourse wth mercedes(sedan/suv) n prestige cookers thrown in!....nicely done!..
Probably I couldn't have "make sentences with the following" so took the easier way out :)
A trip to remember for sure!
Post a Comment