1. Time and tide wait for none. Life goes on, with or without you. There might be a level of exotic-ness in being the foreign child in the family, but fact of the matter is that - you are not there, not sharing the moments, and you are as good as news channel - with snippets from across the world being telecast-ed but no one stops to read them.
2. However tiring and exhausting the week has been - I cannot have do-nothing weekends. I may pledge to myself to not do anything and then I feel extremely wasted and irritated with myself with a day past empty. I need to do something most of the times.
3. I am not rich enough yet. And may not be anytime soon. My dreams are still far far far away and it is not going to be an easy ride.
4. I am not living the life I had envisaged 3 years ago. In fact I have not moved tangibly and I don't like it. Time is slipping away.
5. I am a difficult person :(
No comments:
Post a Comment