Saturday, May 26, 2012

Greed and Gratitude

Yesterday was a very special day. Really special indeed. I might have down played this a little but it is such a significant milestone for us!
S's efforts finally paid off - he has been offered a job which he would love to do :)
The news took a while & a bit of sharing to sink in. It was not until I heard the relief in my in laws and parent's voices that I realised the gravity of it. 
I had been a bit short sighted yesterday to think S is not coming to me, but stupid me. I can go to S!
It may be bye to UK but it is hello to bigger better things in life. I have faith. (Yes, I did suddenly realise that they have offices in America :D) Heartfelt gratitude to the Superpower! 
In every sense - I think we need to keep up our imagination (dreams) with reality :) Touchwood!!

No comments: