Mission ITIL
Finally, after mulling over it for more than a year, I have booked myself for ITIL V3 certification on 3/01/11. Now, I just need to get through several thousand pages of service management theory to get the requisite 65% to clear the exam!!
It is my christmas gift/challenge to myself. If I clear the certification it would be some sort of achievement for me (in quite some time). Also, I find it comforting to have short term goals in sight.
May be I was a bit rash in paying the fee but I guess it was needed to get myself into the action mode. I hope I will remain motivated towards it till the exam.
I will update the blog about my progress. It will be a good way of telling myself what I did and what I didnt.
Any help for study material/sample papers will be much appreciated.
Good luck to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment