He should be treated
Muslim star claims housing bias
It is such a shame for people like Emran Hashmi cashing on their relegious status to secure favours like this. When I read the article I felt an acute sense of anger - bitter anger for spoiling India's image. Such stories send messages of conflicts and riots to the outside world.
Terrorisism in India is fuelled by such gimmicks. Incidences of cashing on one's minority status has far more implications than merely making Hashmi get a flat in Pali Hill. It engenders bitterness which is exploited by terrorists or riot(ers) or politicians. They leave our country vulnerable to being split open.
I sincerly hope that people and more importantly media will be sensible enough and be able to look beyond the publicity stunt. And I sincerely hope that Muslims in our country will stand against their relegion being used as a medium of making property deals.
No comments:
Post a Comment