Friday, October 13, 2006
Being ME !
Not very sure of what should be my first blog, I assume an introduction would be fine So here I am !
R.E.B.E.L- this five letter word describes every aspect of me. At some points I may not totally justify its dictionary meaning but more often that not a Rebel is what I am classified as.
Of course its not a comfortable zone to be in but it surely assures that I get my options.
Being a REBEL I get a chance to speak up in situations where it would be heresy to do so by 'Law abiding' citizens :)
It gives me a space which most people vouch for. I have my sphere in which people are not invited and they know tresspassers would be executed :)
My grandfather was a freedom fighter I have it in my blood to be heard.
However my Dad's of the philosphy that the frontrunners are the ones who suffer the gravest consequences, but it doesn't deter me from being on the edge.
I do not deny hurt feelings because of this attitude; but what the heck?
If you are not living on the edge, you are wasting too much space :)
don't you agree??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Being a rebel..is....'to constantly step up and fight against negative limitation'.
And that, truly describes you! More important than follwing rules, is to be true to yourself...
Being a rebel..is....'to constantly step up and fight against negative limitation'.
And that, truly describes you! More important than follwing rules, is to be true to yourself...
thanks :)
wont it be nice to have people around with same attitude as yours?
Post a Comment